Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good day

Good day, My name is Paul Kristian Aragones, I am a foreigner and I am here in Changzhou, Jiangsu teaching English and Maths to Chinese, Korean, Thailand international students. I can teach 3 subjects, Englishcheap wedding gowns, Maths, and Software Programming. I can also be a good foreigner assistant or manager in your company.chi hair straightener I cannot speak Chinese now but I am studying Mandarin so I can be a good help for the Chinese community and people
Career Objectivechi flat iron:
To join an institution where I can use my interpersonal skills, expertise in communication and rapport building to attain a high level of performance in leadership and training.More than 3 years working experience in indoor furniture field.
Knowledge of foreign trade and basic product knowledge.
Have good command of spoken & written skill of English, can speak Cantonese
CET-6 is passed.cheap prom dresses
Proficient PC skills (Excel & words).cheap nike shoes
Good communication skill, able to work under pressure and self-motivated.
Fantastic
Puppy
Modell